now Business News Channel is the first 24-hour interactive channel in Hong Kong. We produce timely news and finance content related to daily business and financial development for Greater China and other major worldwide markets, providing viewers with interactive financial news and real-time data.
- News reporting
- On air presentation for Now Business News Channel
- Program production including property, technology and other features
- Social media content production is preferred
- Degree holder in Journalism/ Finance/ Economics or related discipline
Familiar with and sensitive to financial news and current affairs
- Proficiency in Chinese word processing is a must
- Good communication skills
- Shift duty is required
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and tight timeline
- Team player
Interested parties please send your full resume and quoting the reference number to Ms. Shum Hoi Sze Mendy, Executive News Editor, now Business News Channel at email@example.com or fax to 2511 9686 or mail to 3/F Telecom House, 3 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website at http://www.pccw.com/Careers/Job+Opportunities+%26+Application/Current+Opportunities?language=en_US
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s privacy statement (www.pccw.com/privacy-statement/index.page), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.